First Words Speech Services, LLC provides speech therapy to children on the autism spectrum and children with complex communication disorders. It is our belief that a child’s ability to communicate is a vital part of his/her identity.
At First Words Speech Services, LLC we have a true understanding of the family’s role in effective intervention.
- Individual Therapy
We offer individual sessions at our office for 30-45 minute increments, once or twice a week, depending on your child's insurance.
- School Therapy Program
We offer individual and group speech therapy at West Cobb Prep (Smyrna) & Destiny Academy. Annual speech and hearing screenings given to students in these schools.
First Words Speech Services, LLC will provide exceptional services and programs for families and communities seeking to integrate therapy and education for children with developmental disabilities. We believe that early identification and intervention of communication deficits is integral to a child reaching their maximum potential.
First Words Speech Services, LLC makes a meaningful difference by providing therapy before and after a child's first words.
- Trust- Creating environments where clients feel open to share both good and bad experiences.
- Excellence- Providing services that are above our best
- Inclusion- Providing education to communities to foster acceptance of children with developmental delays.
- Commitment- Committed to see clients reach their maximum potential
- Competence- Ensuring that all services are provided by highly trained individuals
“... I have seen a big improvement since
my son started first words speech and I would like to thank the group for
everything they have done so far with my son.”
“... I have seen a big improvement since my son started first words speech and I would like to thank the group for everything they have done so far with my son.”
Sincerely, Obodo Family