|Posted on February 18, 2016 at 2:40 PM||comments (18)|
Apps! Apps! Apps!
Check these fun apps out!
- Peek A Boo Barn
- Super Duper WH Questions
- Super Duper Name Things
- Super Duper Story Maker Free
- Super Duper Auditory Memory
- Super Duper Following Directions
- My First App First Sounds
- My First App Sorting Game
- Kids Doodle
- Mr. Potato
- Play Home Lite
- Toca Monsters
- Toca Hair Salon
You can use these apps to model speech sounds, introduce vocabulary, model sentence structure and so much more! Ask your therapist how you can use these with your child!
|Posted on April 3, 2015 at 11:35 AM||comments (0)|
The month of April is Autism Awareness Month! To show your support for autism educate friends, family and siblings about autism.
- Autism now affects 1 in 68 children and 1 in 42 boys
- Autism prevalence figures are growing
- Autism is the fastest-growing developmental disorder in the U.S.
- Autism costs a family $60,000 a year on average
- Boys are nearly five times more likely than girls to have autism
- There is no medical detection or cure for autism