|Posted on April 3, 2015 at 11:35 AM|
The month of April is Autism Awareness Month! To show your support for autism educate friends, family and siblings about autism.
- Autism now affects 1 in 68 children and 1 in 42 boys
- Autism prevalence figures are growing
- Autism is the fastest-growing developmental disorder in the U.S.
- Autism costs a family $60,000 a year on average
- Boys are nearly five times more likely than girls to have autism
- There is no medical detection or cure for autism
To support autism tag #LIUB on social network sites and educate!
Light It Up Blue!!!